Vung Tau, named Cap Saint-Jacques by French Indochinese government, is only 128 km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City, one of the nearest destinations to escape the crowded city streets for sea bathing and fresh air.
- A/C vehicle + driver as mentioned (4s to 45s up to your group size).
- 3* or 4* hotel in twin/ double occupancy with breakfast.
- Entrance fees.
- 3 full meals.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 1 Peace Tour cap/ person.
- 2* 500ml bottles of water/ person/ day.
- B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner.
- Drinks in meal, personal expenses, tips.
- Extra payment for single occupancy.
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – VUNG TAU (L, D)
AM: Pick up and depart for Vung Tau.
After a 2-hour drive, arrival at one of the Vung Tau beaches for sea bathing /or/ relaxing on the beach.
Check in hotel (12.00-14.00). Lunch.
* The White Villa, perched 50 metres up "Big Mountain" to enjoy wonderful view along the coast, was built in 1898 on the site of a Nguyen Dynasty fortress demolished by the French to build a summer residence for French Governor General Paul Doumer. Inside of the villa is a display of some Ming pottery retrieved from shipwrecks off the coast. The villa sits about 30m above the road, up a winding lane.
* The Whale temple: is built for the cult of Whale deity. Fishermen believe that whales protect ships and their crews. Inside this temple are the bones of a huge whale on display in glass cases.
* Giant Jesus: is a giant, 100 foot-tall statue of Jesus constructed above the back beach on a lower slope of Small Mountain in the mid 1970’s. There are steps inside that lead up to his shoulders to contemplate great view of Vung Tau.
Overnight in Vung Tau.
Day 2: VUNG TAU – HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L)
AM: Free at leisure for sea bathing.
12pm: check out. Then, transfer to a local restaurant to enjoy the lunch.
Coach trip back to Ho Chi Minh city. Arrival. Drop off at your place.
End of services.