Halong Bay is a beautiful natural wonder in northern Vietnam near the Chinese border. The Bay is dotted with 1,600 limestone islands and islets and covers an area of over 1,500 sqkm. This extraordinary area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994. For many tourists, this place is like something right out of a movie. The fact is that Halong Bay features a wide range of biodiversity, while the surrealistic scenery has indeed featured in endless movies.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay
07:45 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark BaiChay harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at SoiSimisland one hour for swimming, sun-bathing… Do kayaking among hidden parts.
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
Day 2: Ha Long – Hanoi (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board.
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process ofpearl making in Ha Long.
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
- Have lunch on the boat and then leave Dragon Cruise.
- Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.